Wednesday 21 September 2016

Zazas Blog - September

So, September is upon is bringing with it back to school blues and the onset of Autumn - I can't believe how quickly the year is passing! I've enjoyed a fantastic Summer here in Winchcombe, standing guard over the reclamation yard, looking over the fence and watching all that's going on.
I've particularly enjoyed spotting the different trains passing by on the GWSR steam line from Toddington. Recently, they have been extremely busy with the works to extend the railway line to Broadway and I understand that this is all 'on track' (pun intended!) to re-open in 2018. Exciting times.

Even more exciting is that they are expecting Thomas the tank engine to visit on the 24th & 25th of this month  - I shall definately be keeping an eye out to see if I can spot Thomas and friends as they cross the bridge on the Broadway Road!!

No comments: